Sunday, August 26, 2018

Beanie Boo Dogs

beanie-boo-dogs beanie-boo-dogs[/caption]

List Of The TY Beanie Boo Dogs




    Austin


Austin The TY Doggy

I’m Austin, I’m not from Texas but I love barbecue bones.



                                                                                                                               Barley


Barley The Big Brown Dog.















Hi, I am Barley the Big Brown gnarly doggy.


 Brutus


Brutus The Pup

They call me Brutus, I’m not a barber, and I love beef cakes!


                                                                                                                                  Chloe


Chloe The Dalmatian













My name is Chloe, I love to ride in fire trucks with my uncle Dusty.



Cookie


Cookie the cuddle puppy.

Hey there, my name is cookie. I like doggy treats and K-9 cookies.



                                                                                                                          Dandelion


Dandelion the yellow lab.

They call me Dandelion because of my Yellow fur, I like the water like a lab.



Darling


Darling the rainbow dalmatian.

I’m Darling, I’m spotted like a Dalmatian but with rainbow spots.



                                                                                                                               Dill


Dill the pickle puppy.

I’m Dill. I’m green like a pickle. I’ll even sit for a pickle treat.





Dougie


Dougie the mini pinscher

I’m Dougie the Mini Pinscher. My bark is bigger then my bite!



                                                                                                                               Duke


Big Duke The St Bernard

I’m Duke The St Bernard, I am Big, Fluffy, and Fun!





Fetch


Fetch the TY Dalmatian

Fetch is the name, and fetching sticks is my game!







                                                                                                                          Georgia


Georgia the princess puppy

I’m Georgia the hound, I like to bark at the ants on the ground.





Izabella


Izabella the big eyed stuffed dog.

Hello, I’m Izabella. My fur is colorful like my bark!







                                                                                                                               London


London the pink pooch.

I’m London the pink princess pooch. I love to dig in the yard.





Lovesy


Lovesy the canine.

My friends call me Lovesy, I bark when I’m happy.









                                                                                                                                Maddie


Maddie the chocolate doggie

Hello, I am Maddie. When I am hot I pant and my tongue hangs out.







Nacho


Nacho The Chihuahua

Hola, the name is Nacho. I am a Chihuahua.










                                                                                                                                      Pablo


Pablo The Orange Hound

I’m Pablo Pupscobar, and I like to howl at the moon.







Pashun


Pashun The Pink Puppy

My name is Pashun, I’m a pink, pretty, peppy, puppy.







                                                                                                                                   Pippie


Pippie The Growling Hound

Grrrrr…. I’m Pippie the growling girl dog! Get to close and I might bite!







Presents


Presents the Christmas Canine.

Ho-Ho-Hello there. I am presents the Christmas canine. Can I be your present?









                                                                                                                        Princess


Princess The Pink Poodle

Hey everyone, my name is Princess and I am a pretty pink poodle pup.







Pugsly


Pugsly The Beanie Pug

I’m Pugsly the Pug puppy. Nice to meat you.







                                                                                                                                    Rootbeer


Rootbeer The Dog.

Woof-woof-woof…. I’m Rootbeer the Big Brown Dog.







Scraps


Scraps the big eyed stuffed animal.

I’m Scraps, my tail wags and I’ll bark for snacks.







                                                                                                                              Sherbert


Sherbert The Sweet Hound

My name is Sherbert, and I’m sweet like it.







Slush


Slush The Alaskan Husky

Hey there, I’m slush the sled dog. I’m a Husky that loves the snow.







                                                                                                                                 T-Bone


T-Bone The Blue Barker

They call me T-Bone, I’m blue, I bark, and I love to bury T-Bones.







Tomato


Tomato The TY Stuffed Dog

They call me Tomato because my fur is red like one.







                                                                                                                                  Tracey


Tracey The Puppy

Hey, it’s me Tracey. Throw me a ball and watch me fetch it.







Tuffy


Tuffy the rottweiler

I’m tuffy the Rottweiler, my name is Tuffy for a reason – don’t steal my bone!







                                                                                                                             Whiskers


Whiskers The Wise Hound

I’m Whiskers the wise doggy, you can walk me without a leash.




No comments:

Post a Comment